According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), every year many people in developing countries fall victim to vitamin deficiency, especially Vitamin A, B and E. Even in the developed countries, you will find some cases of vitamin deficiency. For example, the UK, Germany, Finland, the USA and Canada are countries that are far from the equator, and therefore people are often found to be deficient in Vitamin D, which is obtained from direct sunlight. To cope with these deficiencies, health vitamins should be included in your daily diet in order to get all the desired nutrients.
Health Vitamins for Different Body Parts
It is not possible to always get a balance meal, especially if you are on the go. Therefore, doctors advise the intake of health vitamins, along with your regular diet. Here we discuss the advantages of different vitamins for different body organs:
* Vitamin A: Vitamin A is an antioxidant and very useful for maintaining the health of your eyes, skin and hair.
* Vitamin B: All the components of the Vitamin B complex are considered crucial for effective metabolism. B3 (Niacin) and B4 (Biotin) are very important for skin health. Vitamin B6 and B12 supplements are also recommended to smokers, as they are found to have low level of these vitamins.
* Vitamin C: Vitamin C is very essential for glowing skin. Due to its antioxidant properties, it is considered to be an immunity builder and a great fighter of anti radicals. Those living in areas with high pollution levels require higher doses of vitamin C.
* Vitamin D: People living in Eastern countries seldom report any vitamin D deficiency, However, those who rarely come in contact with the sun, might find an additional requirement for this vitamin.
* Vitamin E: This is also an antioxidant and a must for your body’s regeneration. Doctors often prescribe vitamin E supplements to people with hair fall and skin problems.
Pregnant and lactating women have additional requirement for vitamins. Therefore, doctors generally prescribe vitamin and mineral supplements to these women to ensure good health. Essential amino acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6, are also vital for a fit body. These health vitamins, minerals and fatty acids are difficult to find in an average diet and can be acquired in the form of supplements.
Medicine4Me, a retail pharmacy based in Essex, UK, offers great discounts on health vitamins and other supplements. All you have to do is to register yourself with the website and place an order. For more information on the pharmacy, visit http://medicine4me.co.uk/.